One of the reasons I chose to create Chakrubs was because I was experiencing numbness in my vagina, especially with sexual partners. I concluded that this was because I had subconsciously learned to disassociate from my body during sex to cope with sexual trauma I had endured.
Crystals emit a very healthy, subtle energy. If we can tune into ourselves and the energy of a crystal, sexual pleasure becomes more intense, and sensation is brought back into the vagina.
The idea here is to address the underlying emotional factor that may be causing internal numbness. Such numbness often reflects a lack of energy flow and crystals can help facilitate that movement.
After connecting to your Chakrub and bonding with its energy, employ it for yoni massage. Regular practice will increase sensation.
How to Use Chakrubs for Vaginal Numbness:
1. Communicate with yourself or keep a journal. Ask questions like, “How have I benefited from experiencing numbness in my vagina?” The purpose of this question is to help you recognize that you are our own master, and that on some level you are doing exactly what you are meant to do. For me, I had to experience numbness in order to desire more feeling, so that I could “wake up” and set foot on my path of self-discovery.
2. Bring your Chakrub into your lap. Close your eyes, and take a few deep breaths. Make a simple suggestion to yourself that you will tune into the energy of the crystal.
3. After a few moments, move your Chakrub over to your heart. Breathe in and visualize the crystal and your heart glowing in warm, golden light.
4. (Optional) Insert your Chakrub into your vagina. Take a few deep breaths, and visualize the warm golden light sparkling within you. Try not to move the Chakrub in and out, rather, see if you can sense its energy. (You may also wish to rest the Chakrub on your clitoris for this part.)
5. Take note of any new sensations that arise. Do you feel tingles? Do you feel tension? Do you have any visions that come to mind? Honor anything that comes up for you.
6. Take the Chakrub and bring it back to your heart. Give gratitude for yourself and your crystal for creating space for healing.
7. (Optional) Write down what you experienced. Any thoughts, sensations, worries, visions, or ideas. At the end of the week, review this and see what you have revealed.
After a few times of practicing tuning into the energy of your Chakrub, move into practicing internal massage. Experiment with pressure throughout this process.
1. Start with the external, massaging the outer lips.
2. Move to the inside lips, rub the Chakrub around the inner labia and clitoral hood.
3. Massage the opening.
4. As you warm up, move to the inside of the vagina. Press the Chakrub in different areas, with awareness on which areas feel tender, if any areas bring discomfort, where you experience pleasure.
This type of massage will increase blood flow and help dissipate any trapped energy.
*Remember to always practice good hygiene and wash your Chakrub with warm water and neutral soap, as well as energetic cleansing.
*You may wish to listen to a guided meditation during this practice.
*Practicing with a yoni egg alongside this practice will enhance results.
Practice this for seven days. It can last anywhere from 10-45 minutes, depending on how much time you have.