- the stone of nurturing and peace
- can help find closure, for relationships and other endings
- amplifies inner peace and white aura energy
- nurtures sensual enlightenment
- enhances comfort, kindness, and emotional healing
- resolves inner conflict to bring about peaceful endings
Along with clearing toxins, breasts release hormones when they’re massaged. These hormones include oxytocin, which is called “the love hormone”; prolactin, which has been shown to increase breast size when released through massage; and estrogen, which along with all of these hormones, is known to have anti-aging qualities. Breast massage can also be highly arousing and can increase nipple and breast sensitivity. It can be done alone or with a partner.