- is the stone of love and compassion
- provides comfort to those who are grieving or in pain
- reveals the beauty in yourself to build self-confidence
- heals internal childhood wounds
- reprograms the heart to open to love
- attracts sweetness, softness, and expansion
Along with clearing toxins, breasts release hormones when they’re massaged. These hormones include oxytocin, which is called “the love hormone”; prolactin, which has been shown to increase breast size when released through massage; and estrogen, which along with all of these hormones, is known to have anti-aging qualities. Breast massage can also be highly arousing and can increase nipple and breast sensitivity. It can be done alone or with a partner.