Thursday, March 23rd from 7:00-8:30 pm EST. Where:
Zoom (link will be emailed upon checkout and again the day of the event)Who:
Hosted by Chakrubs founder Vanessa Cuccia and Alejandra Villegas
What to expect in this Workshop:
- An overview into the history of sex magick and it’s current presence in the lives of practitioners
- A deep-dive into the sex magick rituals in various religious sects and occult belief systems
- Information on how to engage in sex magick in your own life
- A guide on how to create talismans imbued with orgasmic potency for manifestation rituals
This Workshop is for you if:
- You feel called to study sex magick but don’t know where to begin
- You currently practice sex magick and want to deepen your appreciation for its historical and cultural origins
- You want to meet people in a community dedicated to sex magick practices
- You are curious about how sex magick can improve your life
Sex magick is an infrequently discussed area of mystical, ceremonial work. Throughout history, believers in sex magick across a variety of cultures have pushed the boundaries of religiously sanctioned approaches to devotion. Their work has sought to instill sexuality with the intent to engage Divinity. Sex magick practitioners have used ritualized love to pursue deeper communion with a higher power and the realization of their desires. Although many view the relationship between God and eros as irreconcilable, the dynamic between spirituality and passion runs deep and far into history.
About the host:
Alejandra Amalia Villegas has been reading tarot and crystal ball for the public for over twenty years. She is also a researcher and practitioner of occult and magick practices. Alejandra’s areas of research includes the spiritual significance of ritual works, the grimoire tradition, cultural and social positions of occultism, and historic and modern notions of heresy. She holds a BA in English Literature from Marygrove College and a Master’s in Religion and Public Life from Harvard Divinity School.